Sunday, July 22, 2007

Bad, silly mama

omg, I am the world's biggest moron. I left the kitchen sink running (I can't even remember why I turned it on in the first place) and didn't know about it until the kitchen was flooded and it began to RAIN in the basement. omg. The cabinets under the sink were completely flooded. We took everything out, mopped up what we could and now have fans to dry everything out. And the rain in the basement? Well, actually, it could not have happened in a better spot. It rained all over the dirty laundry. Yeah, so now I have to wash and dry (or hang outside) it all so it doesn't start to stink. But, really, not anywhere near as awful as it could have been.I just feel so dumb.

This is all going on while I'm sitting on the computer working on getting a house cleaning schedule set up. Oh well, looks like "clean out under kitchen sink" and "get caught up on laundry" just hopped to the top of the list!

0 comments: