Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Let's Dish

So, I'm working the Flylady program. I know, it's not exact the coolest thing in the world. Still, the house isn't gonna clean itself and that part of homemaking doesn't seem to come naturally to any of the people who live here. Plus, the Flylady program has worked for me before and I really want us to have a decent routine for housework going before we start the new academic year.

Anyway, dishes. The first habit of the FLY program is to shine the sink. The sink is to always be clean, dry and sparkling. It's a hard habit to get into, but it does work. Having the sink clean makes it easier to want to clean the counters, which moves to the stovetop, etc etc etc.

If I (mama) promise to have the sink clean and empty when I leave for work in the afternoons, than can papa leave the sink the same way for when I wake in the morning?

0 comments: