Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thursday night checkin' in

Dinner dishes have all been washed and the sink is shining!

I also mowed the backyard tonight. I discovered that the bees have made another nest in the back - this one is in the old stump in the backyard and the bees were kind of annoyed that I mowed over them. I showed the girls where the nest is so they know to be careful when playing around there. These bees seem very docile, they kind of buzzed around the spot that I mowed over but they didn't chase me or anything. I'm a little torn - I don't really want to spray them and kill a whole colony of bees plus unleash more poison into the environment, but I also think they might be encroaching into our domain a little too much. We'll have to consider this as a family and decide how we want to handle these potentially dangerous backyard inhabitants.

0 comments: